“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer through the Internet browser, retaining only information related to your preferences and, therefore, do not include your personal data.
Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your sites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
– Permanent cookies: these are cookies that are stored in the browser of your access device (PC, smartphone and tablet) and are used whenever you visit one of our websites more than once. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the site. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies: Allow you to browse the website and use your applications, as well as to access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies: They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality cookies: Store the user’s preferences for using the website, so that you do not need to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
– Analytical cookies: Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
– Advertising cookies: Target advertising according to the interests of each user to target advertising campaigns, taking into account the tastes of users, and also limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the ad success and site organization.
– Google Chrome
– Internet Explorer
– Mozilla Firefox
– Apple Safari
Certain functions and services may stop working or behave in an unexpected way, such as identifying the user on certain pages or receiving information that takes into account their location, among others.If you disable cookies on this website, you may not have access certain areas or the quality of your browsing experience is considerably less.