Founded in 2002 by 4 partners, SÓVIRAS begun its journey in Mosteirô – Santa Maria da Feira, with a total area of 400 sqm and a production capacity of 5000 meters of welt a day.
With the constant growing its activity, SÓVIRAS moved to new facilities in S.J. da Madeira, now providing its employees with a total of 900 sqm of the new building reaching a new productive capacity of 20.000 meters of welt a day.
With the years passing by and always growing its productive capacity as well as its brand recognition in the market, there was again the need of changing for bigger facilities. So, back in 2013, SÓVIRAS opened its own space now having a total area of 3500 sqm, located in Arrifana – Santa Maria da Feira. With this also came a new productivity expansion, now presenting its partners with 50000 meters of welt a day. Taking this opportunity, the company also gave a rebranding to its image being the first in the sector entering in the digital area developing its own management software.
Despite being the best welt company in Europe, we wanted more. that’s why we’ve accomplished of being the only welt company with the Quality Certificate ruled by the norm ISO 9001. Yet this year, with our constant search for new solutions and innovative answers our technicians developed the first biodegradble welt in the world!
SÓVIRAS is a company that invests in constant research and development of new solutions that aim to respond to the needs of the market. This attitude, combined with its production flexibility, allows you to respond to small and large orders quickly and with quality.
SÓVIRAS- Componentes para Calçado, Lda. is a shoe components company, specialized in the production of heels and cover heels for the domestic and foreign markets. With the objective of providing an increasingly complete service to the customer, SÓVIRAS is a company that invests in the constant research and development of new solutions, this attitude combined with its production flexibility, allows us to respond to small and large orders quickly.
- Produce quality slings and covers by daily improving our manufacturing processes, seeking knowledge and application of new technologies, materials and methods;
- Promote a close, trusting and partnership relationship with our customers; - Use our customers' complaints and suggestions as an engine for continuous improvement of the services provided;
- Comply with the delivery deadlines for orders; - Propose solutions to the market, based on constant monitoring and taking into account trends;
- Implement a culture of awareness and effective involvement of all employees in the optimization of results;
- Act preventively in order to reduce failures, optimize processes and improve profitability; - Ensure the disclosure, implementation and periodic review of company policy;
- Comply with the regulations and legislation applicable to our products, as well as the requirements of the standard applicable to our Quality Management System;
- Improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System with reference to the NP EN ISO 9001 standard.